Thursday, July 8, 2010

Think like any justice would?

It was a surprisingly interactive day for me today. Nothing much to say on Civil code, we were on article 36 psychological incapacitation as a ground for legal separation or annulment of marriage. I get the idea but I have yet to read the cases to really substantiate on the matter and the issues.

I was so pumped up again on criminal law today as we digest and discuss the circumstances affecing criminal liability (justifying circumstances) Our professor, fiscal Soriano was i think pleased in a non obvious way about how Ive justified the situation she gave on defense of a stranger. I know how important it is to be aware of certain requisites of these legal provisions because those were basically the baselines of how things should be dealt with. She said I would answer like any judge would-so i took that one as a compliment-I guess. That was a commendation and it meant a lot because that would only mean that I am finally understanding what I am rreading. Not to brag but the situations given were a no brainer, and a nothing like a good common sense would answer the questions.

i am hoping that I could keep it up in all my subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment