Sunday, December 19, 2010

Enough

I dont even know where to start. I'd like to think that 5 or 6 years from now, i look back at this moment and just laugh about how I got tangled up into this web of lies and fragments of truth that shouldn't have been there because its very presence just makes it all hard to turn things around. I never knew "love" could be so painful and stupid sometimes. Some people might say, been there done that. Well, I say, I want to skip the tough parts and just get back on track. I am not a bad person, I had no intention of making someone miserable to my advantage, its like what he said, being a third party, is bullshit!-heartless and pointless. I guess I'm never gonna be good enough for anyone. People are always looking for something more, well, I don't have more, I can only give myself. When you give all of yourself, and that other person still wants something more, what is there left for you? Which is why I felt like my entire body just got flushed down to the drain my heart went down with it. I have no objections, Let life take its course.

No comments:

Post a Comment